Monday, April 4, 2011

YouTube/SoundCloud Music (and a cat)

Music Time!

The Organ Donors have been one of my "producers I take note of" for a while.

Glitchy, tech-y, hard-ish, techno-y dance goodness.



I found this a little while ago; Katy Perry's E.T. remixed by Noisia. It is very good. They gave the track the punch it needed ;P The music video for the original is quite interesting too (for a top forties MTV style video; I'm not saying it's good per se, just more interesting than your run of the mill pop music video). I liked the alien makeup.



While I'm linking dubstep here's a link to my favorite track from Phutureprimitive (linked in my previous post). Xotica.



Lastly for the music related things; Metric - Gimmie Sympathy is a nice hard house remix by my favorite hard house DJ/producer at the moment, Rodi Style. It's another track that once again has been given a bit more omph via a harder genre injection :P

Finally! The kitty! It's been viewed 4 million times but I only just saw it today (I had known about the famous Japanese kitty beforehand however ;P)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think..?