Wednesday, April 6, 2011

"MAKE THINGS FOR SMILE" ^_^


"MAKE THINGS FOR SMILE" is one of my favorite track names I've come across recently (the track ain't too shabby either ;P). It's the name of a track by Skrillex, a producer that's pretty much exploded into popularity fairly recently. I remember listening to his Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites EP ages ago and thinking "man this guy is going to be huge" and like the name of that EP suggests, his music is a mix of insanely dark, downright "phat" dub-step (scary monsters ) and somewhat poppy, toe tapping electro beats (nice sprites). I really like the combo. My music listening habits tend to be bi-polar so it caters to either extreme.

Scary Monsters


Nice Sprites



Speaking of dub-step, I'm going out for the first time in a while this weekend (mid-semester break, woo!). I prefer avoiding social situations (I'm convinced I have GAD; also being in a relationship sort of negates the point of clubbing; I mainly go out for music and to hang out with friends ) but I've made a promise to myself I won't worry about things and I'll try and relax, have fun and terrible things won't happen as a result of it. Fingers crossed it'll be good.

Also; more Android Jones pictures. Just because I <3 them THAT much.




Final thought - everyone should be forced to learn basic physics. It's a subject which teaches logical thinking, problem solving and makes maths applicable to everyday life. I also have a test for it on Friday. So I'm going to go and study.

MAKE THINGS FOR SMILE

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think..?