Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The beginning

Back info
So I've had this idea for a while. Where I make a blog and discuss interesting things I discover on the Internet or just things I find interesting in general.  Also this seems like a good idea because not many people I know in person really have the time to discuss the things I want to talk about, and secondly it'll mean I'll be less likely to spam my facebook with random stories that no one really comments on. I'll endeavour to keep emotionally charged opinions out of it (something I'd like to get better at in general). I will also try to avoid rambling which is a major flaw with my writing and speaking.

I'd really also like to use this to try and tackle controversial issues and play Devil's advocate just for the sake of seeing an opposing argument to a popular idea. After all things should be constantly challenged and I will try to do so in a constructive manner.

tl;dr: This blog is for practising my writing, argumentative skills, conveying my ideas effectively and sharing things I find interesting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think..?